Monday, June 6, 2011

52 Weeks, 52 Lists: favourite cupcakes

I am a day late. However I have signed up for 52 Weeks, 52 Lists which I found out about this evening via The Crafty Librarian. Kellie from on the brink... of something beautiful has started a group project from an idea that she had to collate and share lists over the year. Visit her blog for the inspiration and details if you would like to join in. 

I will endeavour to post a list every Sunday for the next 52 Weeks. This week it is all about cupcakes. I did some baking last week and when I bake I tend to make cupcakes (otherwise known as patty cakes to those of us that love old fashioned things).


My favourite flavours of cupcakes are:
  1. Green tea
  2. Chocolate
  3. Red velvet
  4. Pistachio and vanilla
  5. White chocolate
  6. Sugar and spice
  7. Sticky gingerbread
  8. Black forest
  9. Carrot and walnut
  10. Lamington
Now I just have to find the time and occasions to make them all!
Ames :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails