Thursday, July 7, 2011

Winter crochet tutorials

Two and a bit months have passed since I moved to Tasmania. Chilly is an understatement and I am surprised to have noticed an uncomfortable variation from the weather of Melbourne where I have spent the last eight years.

I am usually making some sort of craft year round but I think it is time to ramp up the knitting and crochet. Another lap blanket for the lounge in addition to this one which I made a little while back would be nice.

There are so many talented craftisans out there and I thought I would share some of the tutorials I have enjoyed reading, which would keep me warm head to toe.

Ridge hat with brim via Stitch of Love
Round ripple blanket via Papillon Gold
slippers via Meet Me at Mikes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails