Friday, March 4, 2011

Blanket glory - Crochet a Rainbow

Earlier this year, some friends and I made crochet granny squares for Crochet a Rainbow. These squares were sent off to Sarah London who started the collection in order to make crochet blankets for those that were affected by the Queensland floods. Sarah has been busily joining the squares and has posted some pics of the finished blankets.

Image via Sarah London

I am especially excited because I think that one of my squares appears in the top blanket. It is the square made from blue and purple variegated yarn at the top left of the image.

Feeling proud xo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, i have been checking daily for pictures of finished blankets. so exciting that your square is placed so prominently in the photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's a beautiful photo and such a worthy cause xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I agree, such a worthy cause and I loved making the squares. Ames xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a worthy cause and there's a real feel good factor just knowing you participated and then get to see your contribution. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails