Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cupcakes for Bookbinders

Just a quick post tonight. I had the last class of my bookbinding and book repair course this evening and we finished up with treats and drinks. I made these cupcakes to share. The frosting melted slightly as it was warm in the bindery, but the vanilla taste won over appearance. I also wanted to show you the excellent cupcake caddy that I use for occasions like these. It is fantastic - the cupcakes do not move at all during transport. You can also flip the tray over to house 24 mini cupcakes or take it out of the caddy to house a cake. What a great idea!

1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic. I have one of those little cupcake machines so this would be great. I have a similar container for devilled eggs that I find extremely handy. They are a nightmare to transport if you don't pack them just right...much like cupcakes smothered in icing and sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails