|Brooches & Ring|
Method: using a polyurethane with a fast curing time - in this case Solid Solutions Solid Cast 660 Polyurethane:
- There are Part A and Part B components to this product.
- Measure out the same volume of each part into separate cups (that is 1:1).
- If using pigments, add the pigment to one part of the two separate cups. Mix well.
- Working quickly, put the liquid from both cups into a larger cup and mix.
- Components are stirred together for 40 seconds only, using a figure 8 action.
- Then pour the mixture into the chosen mould, using a moderate even flow. If possible, pour down the side of the mould.
- If this is not done quickly, the polyurethane will set in the cup.
- This product sets very quickly and can be taken out of the mould in about 10-15 minutes.
|Made with polyurethane and photographic prints|